Wednesday, November 3, 2010

18 week-a-roos

I'm glad that I finally got the word out that I'm pregnant because I'm pretty sure people were starting to worry that I was on the path
to obesity. I'm loving the bump, but not loving my jeans. If only it were acceptable to wear sweat pants and yoga pants for 5 months
straight. I had been feeling a lot less sick the last few weeks, but this week the nausea has returned to haunt me. Overall I feel pretty good, and most of all I'm so excited to find out the gender in 17 days!

11 comments:

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

On the blog I follow make it and love it, she made these cute belly rings that just look like you have a long tee on under your shirt. She said it felt like she was wearing yoga pants all the time. They looked sooo easy and were pretty cheap too! The address is makeit-loveit.blogspot.com

Jessica and Reece said...

Whatever chick. You don't even look pregnant. You are still as tiny as ever! But I am anxiously awaiting the call about baby boy/baby girl. I'm guessing girl :)

The Averys said...

I bet I'll be double your size by the time I'm 18 weeks. I'm only 9 and 1/2 and I think I'm getting a little rounder.

I & A said...

Oh my gosh you look so good. I can't wait til you find out what your having!!

Unknown said...

fyi you are still super skinny

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Em, It is sooooo fun to see you pregnant...though you don't even look it! O how I remember those nauseous days.....no fun...are you working BTW? O ya, and your Halloween food was darling!

Katie said...

Isn't that so hard... When your clothes are all getting too small, yet you don't quite look prego yet?! Bad for your self-esteem! Hope you start feeling better- I was a big fan of vitamin B6!

Julie Johnson said...

Go buy a belly band. http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Be-Mine-Maternity-Belly/dp/B000OSAH8I
Then you can wear your pants unbottoned and still be comfortable. I know they have them at Motherhood, Target, etc.

Loni and Tyler said...

That's just the best! Lookin cute- definitely not obese!!

Anonymous said...

obese? yeah right, em! you look awesome. i wish i looked like you now (em at 18 wks pregnant = skinniest darcey will ever be).

I <3 you

Andi said...

It's fun to hear your news! Congratulations!