Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Look Closely...

to see what kind this baby will be




We weren't supposed to find out until Friday but Russ got a wee bit impatient and called the Dr. to make an earlier appointment. We are thrilled!! We can't wait to meet her!

6 comments:

Marissa Waddell said...

YAY awesome! I also would have said YAY awesome! if it were a boy :)

Karen said...

Congratulations!!

The Averys said...

I can't read ultrasounds for the life of me. Hope I get better at it in the net few weeks. We're so happy for your guys. Who knows...maybe we'll be having a boy. ;)

Brittany said...

I might be slightly biased.... but girls are the BEST! Congrats.

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

Thats amazing your mom totally called it! Congratulations! I wish you lived closer so I could steal her sometimes....I need some estrogen around here.

Gisela-David said...

Yay! I knew it. So excited for you!