Although according to the size of the baby/fetus as measured during my last ultrasound, I am only 19 weeks and 3 days, I am sticking with the original countdown and my awesome due date (April 6).
Comparing my baby to the size of a cantaloupe at this point (according to my silly sidebar countdown) is quite ridiculous to me, she's barely more than half a pound! Nothing like any cantaloupe I have ever seen or eaten.
I am feeling quite huge these days, (I might look like I swallowed a cantaloupe) and after being reprimanded by my doctor because I gained more than 2x the amount of weight that I should have since the last appointment (I told her that I was wearing extra thick clothing which must account for most of it) I am determined to stop letting Russ talk me into frequently eating Little Caesar's pizza. Bring on the maternity clothes!













5 comments:
I love this! You look so cute EM!
You are so adorable. Please, please, please let me be that skinny someday :)
That's so excited Emily!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats!! Seriously, it's amazing being a parent.
You look so so cute! you are not big at all just getting the little belly! im so excited for you and cant wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Eat what you want, this is the only time you get to and people won't think you are a pig! I love your baby bump!
Post a Comment