My mom, sister and grandma threw me the cutest baby shower right before Christmas! Just take a look at how wonderful it was:
All of my pregnant friends p.s.: see Katie, the cute girl in the middle? She is due a month or two after me and doesn't even look pregnant at all! lucky!
Momma, Avery and Me
Nana, Avery and Me
My beautiful cousins and me
I wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone that was there and all the cute stuff I got! I got so spoiled -- I have the best, most talented family and friends and I'm so glad I got to see so many of them!!
Em you look so beautiful pregnant! I am so sad I missed your shower. It looks like such a fun time. Are you going to be in town again before your baby arrives? If not, I have a little something I should mail to you. I hope things are good!
I am so bummed I miss it :( I got the flu the day before. My mom said she took the present by I hope you liked it. I can't believe all the girls are pregnant! That's tooo funny!
2 comments:
Em you look so beautiful pregnant! I am so sad I missed your shower. It looks like such a fun time. Are you going to be in town again before your baby arrives? If not, I have a little something I should mail to you. I hope things are good!
I am so bummed I miss it :( I got the flu the day before. My mom said she took the present by I hope you liked it. I can't believe all the girls are pregnant! That's tooo funny!
Post a Comment