Sunday, January 23, 2011
Belly Bump - 29.4 weeks
Here it is, finally. The belly bump. At my latest dr. appointment my doctor told me that she was surprised that my belly had grown so much. She also told me that I was basically the perfect patient. Maybe I imagined it. I don't know. People keep telling me I look small for being nearly 30 weeks. I have one word for these people: LIES! I am huge! I can't believe I am going to get any bigger, I don't think my poor tummy can handle any more stretching. I wear nothing but stretchy sweat pants these days, not much different than pre-pregnancy.
Also, BIG NEWS: we decided on a name. Our sweet little baby girl will be named Cosette (pronounce the 's' like a 'z'). Still unsure on the middle name. By the way do you sometimes wish that your husband wasn't allowed to help choose your kids names? Life would be so much easier that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
You are darling pregnant. Shocker. :) I always think the same thing about getting "bigger." It couldn't be possible, nor should it...but then it does get bigger and bigger. If you haven't bought a divorce pillow (body) yet you gotta invest now! It makes sleeping so much better!
I agree! Brad and I once had a HUGE fight years ago about naming children. It's a topic we avoid. Usually it goes like this:
me: how about [insert an AWESOME name here]?
brad: no. that's gay.
me: you're gay. and i hate you.... you think of a better name.
brad: i like [insert stupid boring lame name here].
me: oh great. you want our kids to suck.
Cute name!! You look so cute. You will be surprised how far your stomach will stretch, it's crazy!! Hope your feeling well.
Oh Em you look so great! I wish you could see my tummy. I have taken a couple preggie pics and then deleted them. Love the name, too! Is that from Lay Miz? jk ;) I knew I should have taken French in school instead of mocking the people who did.
YES! Erik was way tooooo involved on picking out the names. But I think you should have the middle name Sharilyn. It's beautiful, unique, and you know a great amazing and talented person names that. HA! Anyways I love the name you picked, and Em stop being so hard on yourself you look HOT!
Isn't it so exciting when you can finally decide on a name and start calling your belly that name! IT is a beautiful name BTW! You are darling pregnant!
hahaha, i heart you. and i think Cosette is beautiful. very romantic sounding. I think scott and i tried killing each other a few times when picking names. i also remember crying a lot...!
anyways, you do look awesome :)
Post a Comment