I consider February 14th to be one of the most important days of the year.
I was so excited this year to have my own place again so I could decorate.
Although I had a list of projects to do, the only things I really got to on that list were my Valentines pillows because they took SO STINKIN long to make (don't make a ruffled pillow. save yourself a lot of time and frustration and just buy the dang thing)!
(I did not make the black/white one)
We also hosted a Valentine's Day Dinner Party at our place....
After a tasty aphrodisiac dinner we played our version of "the newlywed game"...
I am not proud to announce that Russ and I came in 3rd place. How am I supposed to know that carrots are his favorite vegetable????
He HATES vegetables and never eats them!


Rambo got lots and lots of attention, probably because he is so adorable in his V-day shirt!!

And because he's lots of fun to pick on.

I just like to cuddle with him.
We LOVE to party!
I was so excited this year to have my own place again so I could decorate.
Although I had a list of projects to do, the only things I really got to on that list were my Valentines pillows because they took SO STINKIN long to make (don't make a ruffled pillow. save yourself a lot of time and frustration and just buy the dang thing)!
After a tasty aphrodisiac dinner we played our version of "the newlywed game"...I am not proud to announce that Russ and I came in 3rd place. How am I supposed to know that carrots are his favorite vegetable????
He HATES vegetables and never eats them!


Rambo got lots and lots of attention, probably because he is so adorable in his V-day shirt!!
And because he's lots of fun to pick on.













1 comment:
What a fun party! I love your Valentine pillows!!! So cute. You are looking very cute, too. I love pregnant tummies.
Post a Comment