This week, my response to the same question became more of a snarl. People have been getting dirty looks left and right. If people really cared, instead of asking how I feel they would keep quiet and give me a foot rub or some chocolate.
I now dread bed time because no matter how many pillows, blankets, tosses and turns, I cannot seem to get comfortable. My belly hurts, my back hurts, I wake up sweating while Russ piles on the blankets because he is cold. Ironically, all I ever want to do while I am awake is go to sleep.
Next time a stranger asks when my baby is due, I am determined to respond with "WHAT baby?" just to see the look on said stranger's face. I need a good laugh.
Luckily I have a wonderful husband who doesn't complain about my keeping him up at night, who rubs my feet even when they are stinky, and who makes his own breakfast, lunch and dinner without complaint because I just don't want to do it.
On a more positive note, I became excited today thinking about how I will have my little girl watch such shows as My Little Pony and Care Bears. I am so excited to have a girl - I welcome all things pink, ruffly, princess-y, etc. I also welcome any chocolate-y presents you wish to send me. the end.













4 comments:
Sorry to hear about your prego woes. I'll be there soon I'm sure. I'm two months behind you and many of the things you described are already part of my daily life. ;) Em, you look wonderful and you will be an amazing mama to this sweet little girl! I can't wait for her to come either!!!
It's going to get worse before it gets better! But don't worry it's so worth it to have that baby girl! Actually, I'm not sure that it does get "better" because once she's out you'll be wishing she was back in :)
I know you won't believe this but they are a lot easier before they are born!
I remember when I was pregnant with baylee I HATED going to church because people would say things like, "you still haven't had your baby yet?" Anyways hang in there!
get a snoogle, it saved me my last trimester
http://www.amazon.com/Leachco-Snoogle-Total-Body-Pillow/dp/B0000635WI
p.s. did you get my email? i really hope your mom found the present. i hope juan left it at the right house! EEEK!
Em I need your address...I will have chocolate and orange jello sent to you STAT! P.S. the baby is worth it and so are the drugs you get in the hospital! YOU CAN DO IT!
Post a Comment