Wednesday, March 2, 2011

35 weeks

ONLY FIVE MORE WEEKS!!!!!
The anxiety/nervousness hasn't hit me in full force yet. I am just excited. I'm sure in a few weeks I will be pulling my hair out wondering what I've gotten myself into.

So far I feel good this week, I actually feel a whole lot better since last post. I don't feel like I'm going to explode all the time anymore, perhaps she was just going through a growth spurt? And no swollen feet or ankles for me yet, which is good news since I already have large feet and ankles and people probably think they are swollen anyways.

In other news, we seem to have the worst luck with our cars lately. They are sucking every last penny that we don't have from our wallets. But as I keep reminding myself, it could be much worse. We are blessed in so many ways - Russ, the baby and I (and Rambo) are all healthy and happy. We have amazing families that have helped us out so much. We also have incredible friends who say nice things to me like "you don't look like you've gained any extra weight at all!" when they are really thinking that my butt is probably the same size as my stomach (notice how the butt gets left out of all the pictures). Anyways, all is good with the Jones family.

Until next week!

5 comments:

Ashley Hansen said...

You probably feel better because your baby dropped and is getting to make a wonderful debut! You are so cute! I love your little belly. I looks like you just put a ball under your shirt! Good luck with everything to come! You will be a great mom!

Anonymous said...

i love your tops in all your belly picture updates - are they maternity tops?

Unknown said...

Darcey - most of them are NOT maternity shirts. The purple one is. I did not want to spend money on extra clothes.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Emily....my bet is that you are going to have that baby early! I swear your belly looks like it has dropped! YOu look darling!

Shari said...

It is so good to see your pictures! I wish we could see you more in person! I can't believe she is almost here finally! You look great!