I had some comments on my last post that maybe the baby had dropped, but unfortunately that is not the case. According to my Dr., baby is transverse - her head is on my left side and feet are on my right. I don't really blame her, who wants to be upside down all the time? Just hope and pray that she will get it right for the big day.
The "nursery" is almost done, so pictures are to come very soon. After I fix a few sewing failures/disasters, that is.
My ward friends threw me a fantastic baby shower on Saturday and I was once again spoiled rotten and came home toting 100 pounds of pink items. My camera battery gave out before I could get a picture of everybody, but don't worry - at least I got a picture of the food.













5 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe i let my life get so busy I haven't read your blog in AGES! oh you are so cute! and so crafty! and Oh my goodness I want to see your cute prego tummy! I miss you like crazy! You are going to make such a great mom! intelligent, cute, crafty, organized, and mamma chef :)
you look so good! i hope when the day comes i look as good! The owl was darling! I want to see more you have made! I miss ya!
Wow! You are getting so close! I hope she turns for ya!
Wow, Em! You look so cute pregnant! Delivery day will be here before you know it and you better tell me all about it!!! Ok maybe not all but lots! ;) So excited for you guys!
Ok...I want to know where you got that darling shirt...and please tell me it is not maternity and in a store around here! YOu are so stinking cute Prego! Have you started to feel that "nesting" urge yet! I hope your babers turns in time for the big day! SOunds like you have an awesome ward! So much pink stuff...the food looks yummers!
Post a Comment