Friday, April 15, 2011

Anna Baby

She is here!


Anna Cosette Jones

born April 6th, 2011
@9:28 PM
7 lbs 11 oz 19 inches










11 comments:

Cherie said...

Hooray! You did it Em! I can't wait to hear more of the story of her birth and how you fared through it all. A well deserved welcome to the mommy club. She is absolutely beautiful and so little and sweet.

Karen said...

Congratulations! She looks so cuddleable. I'm so happy for you. I hope you're feeling well and that the adjustment is going smoothly. What a sweet time for you and Russ.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

COngrats Emily! She is beautiful!

Ashley Hansen said...

I just love her round little face! She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Loni and Tyler said...

SHe is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys!!!

JenBerger said...

Emily! She is so adorable! Love her sweet face! How are you adjusting to being a mommy?

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Em,

She is absolutely adorable!! I love the very last pic of her sleeping...so precious! How are you adjusting? I want to hear all about the birth ect....

ps Sleep when you can!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! I hope all went well with labor and what not. Can't wait to see more pics and hear about life as a new mommy! :)

Nicole Burton said...

Congrats! My husband jealous you got to use Cosette! :) He loves Les Mis! She is beautiful!

The Averys said...

She is beautiful and I bet you just kiss those cheeks all day long! You will be a great mom, Emily, and a can't wait to see you guys again!

Sara said...

OH EM she's so precious!! I MISS YOU!!! I want to catch up and hear the whole story on your new little one!