
We had dyed eggs the night before, because I am a big fan of keeping traditions...it is just unfortunate that we weren't able to make it to Logan to throw/roll the eggs down the hill at USU (a family tradition that began before I was born).
Here is a photo from last year - can you believe how much snow there was??!!!
My mom made a delicious Easter dinner that we shared with her cousin Janet and her husband Jon, and with my brother, who came to visit for a few days.

Last but not least, we remembered the reason for the Easter holiday. I am so grateful to have a knowledge and testimony of my Savior and the great sacrifices He made for me. I have been especially grateful for the comfort and guidance I have received in the past few weeks as I have made the transition to being a mom. I think about how difficult it must have been for Mary to watch her son suffer on the cross...I imagine that I will have to see Anna suffer to some extent in her lifetime due to sickness, disappointments, etc. and it will be so hard but at least I will know that the Savior will be there to comfort her and help her because He loves her and has suffered for her and knows exactly how to help her, and for this I am extremely grateful!
Happy Easter!













5 comments:
Happy easter! The year scarlett was born, she was a week old on easter and I loved dressing her in all sorts of cute things too! Anna is such a doll, I just want to hold her and cuddle her! I was reading your birth story...I hope you are all recovered from that!! HOly Moly, what a long couple of days at the hospital! As far a books....I would for sure read Baby Wise and get that little girly sleeping though the night!! congrats on a healthy baby girl, she is sooo precious! is she nursing good?
one more thing...You look like a super model at the hospital! HELLO!!
Love all her outfits!!! And she looks so tan:). I almost wanted to find abhill around here and gob throw eggs, but maybe next year.
She is so cute!!! Easter looked fun and delicious. Next is Mother's Day and I'm a tad (tons) jealous that you get to hold your little one on that day. He'll be here for Father's Day though. ;)
Emily she's perfect!!! Congrats girl. You look awesome. I remember feeling really good after the first two months and I hope you will too! Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment