Secondly, do you think Anna looks like us? I know these aren't the best pictures but I think she looks like me, except for her nose, which I think looks like Russ's. You can't tell from these pictures, but I think it's funny that Russ had darker hair than I did when we were born, yet now mine is much darker than his. Russ had really blonde hair when he was little and his hair is super curly (check out his pics on fb if you want to see proof) so I'm curious to see if Anna's hair will be like his or straight and brown like mine. Her eyes look blue so far, like Russ's (mine are greenish). I just can't believe that 2 goofy-looking people like us made such an adorable little girl!













4 comments:
She looks like you! It's fun to see it already.
She totally looks like you! How cute! I'm so happy for you and you are looking great. We used those bundle me things to wrap around ava too and i loved it..the blanket just didn't work well to swaddle..or maybe we are just dumb haha. hope your doing great and enjoying being a mommy
i love this post. i think you're right - anna looks like you with russ' nose!
Ana totally looks like you, Em! I'm sure as she grows, you guys will see more of yourselves and each other in her and her facial expressions and mannerisms. Oh, I'm even more excited to see what Jess looks like now!!!
Post a Comment