Monday, May 2, 2011

happy birthday to me

We celebrated 26 years of me this May Day. It was a nice, relaxing Sunday, with Russ on diaper and dish duty all day. Russ made me a yummy lemon pudding cake (it tastes much better than it looks, i promise!) and that very same cake is probably the only thing I ate for breakfast and lunch today...after that cake is gone I swear I'm going to start being healthy. Gotta lose the baby weight!



My cousins Janet and Jon took us out to eat at Babe's the night before and I stuffed myself silly with fried chicken and biscuits. I had to wear a chicken hat and do a chicken dance while they sang hbd to me, it was a bit embarrassing.

And I can't have a post without a picture of the sweet little banana baby.
I think she is the most beautiful baby ever, even when she's cross-eyed.

2 comments:

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope yesterday was a good one!
Really I only got on your blog to look at the sweet baby again! hehe j/k BUT thanks for posting a pic, she looks bigger already!

The Averys said...

What a fun birthday!! Love the cross-eyed Ana also. ;)