I love Rob Lowe's character, Chris, because he is just so darn positive!
Every time I watch I say I want to be more like him because he is LITERALLY just so nice, happy, and excited about everything, not to mention he is in extremely good shape.
Every time I watch I say I want to be more like him because he is LITERALLY just so nice, happy, and excited about everything, not to mention he is in extremely good shape.
love this video:
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Heard of Pinterest yet? It is LITERALLY the best thing to ever happen to my lack of organization. I have hundreds of of bookmarks saved on my computer, lists, other documents etc. of things that I want, want to do, want to make, good ideas, etc. and I have had no good way of organizing them until now. If you don't have an account yet, sign up! And then let me know so I can follow you!{I apologize about the graphic nature of the following picture.}
No more lazy days for these two: On Monday Russ re-joined the ranks of the employed.
And we have started making Rambo babysit Anna so I can go back to work.
what? haha, jk! But here are some adorable pictures of my sweet little squishy-pants:
Gang Sign













1 comment:
ahahahahahahaha, i love this post. scott and i say "LITERALLY" all the time. we love parks :D
ps. i love anna's signs. she's the cutest gang baby ever
Post a Comment