She is beautiful! I miss that stage! Have fun with her, it goes by way too fast!
She is so cute!!!!!! I think she looks just like you when you were a baby:)
She is adorable Emily! Hope she doesn't mind dating younger guys. Jesse will only be a couple months younger anyway...
I think I was making faces at the computer the whole time...you can't help it when you are watching a baby smile like that! She is soooo cute Em and completely loves the compliments from mommy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is beautiful! I miss that stage! Have fun with her, it goes by way too fast!
She is so cute!!!!!! I think she looks just like you when you were a baby:)
She is adorable Emily! Hope she doesn't mind dating younger guys. Jesse will only be a couple months younger anyway...
I think I was making faces at the computer the whole time...you can't help it when you are watching a baby smile like that! She is soooo cute Em and completely loves the compliments from mommy.
Post a Comment