Thursday, July 21, 2011

binge

Not much has been going on at the Jones's lately...just trying to lose that baby weight (Russ too!)  We have been very careful about eating healthy and we allow ourselves one unhealthy meal once or twice a week.  We call these meals our "bads" (for example:  "what are we going to eat for our bad this week?")  On Saturday we planned on having a frozen pizza for our bad until Russ had a brilliant idea - "let's have peanut butter fingers for dinner instead!!!" 

So...we ate peanut butter fingers for dinner. 


 Just dug right in with a fork.  Not just a few, but half the pan.  This is what a lack of self-control does to one who deprives him/herself of all things yummy the rest of the week.  We may or may not have finished the rest of the pb fingers for lunch the next day.  We felt ill all weekend.   Russ made a new rule prohibiting the baking of high-calorie yummy treats. 

I am happy to say that as of yesterday, my scale told me that I was back to pre-baby weight.  But I just can't quit my maternity pants.  I will probably wear them for the rest of my life.  Its not my fault they are so dang comfortable!!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my heavens, I love PB bars, but my tummy hurt just thinking of eating all of that!! ha ha funny funny.

Cox Family said...

I am so making those for bear lake. Can't wait to see you in 1 week!!!!!

Mary Lewis said...

Emily, you are my favorite. That is all.

btw, I love that you actually have picture proof of your indulgence. Jordan and I usually go with that "don't ask, don't tell" policy!