I just love love love hanging out all day with my little sweetheart. I am so lucky to be able to stay home and take care of her every day, and though its hard (I can only imagine how hard it will be when I have 2, or 3....or 6) I am so glad that I am the one who gets to clean up her daily blow-outs and kiss her when she cries. We have been blessed in so many ways - I am grateful for the fact that Russ is able to work while he is in school so that we can afford to have me stay home.
Everyone (strangers) seems to think that Anna is older than she really is, but they also completely adore her. I love taking her places and having everyone go ga-ga over her. I am one lucky mama! But what is up with strangers wanting to touch her and talk to her when she is obviously sleeping?!?! GAAAAAA!
I don't know if she's teething or what (she is only 3 months) but she has recently taken up hand-munching and does it whenever she has a chance, most annoyingly mid-feed (though I am glad that she munches her hand and not me).
Look how yummy that sweet face is!! I am surprised I haven't gobbled her up!













3 comments:
She is adorable! You are very blessed to be a full time SAHM! :) I get to enjoy my summers with my little dudes, and I soak up every minute of it! She is so cute, esp in the cupcake outfit. I'm not sure how she doesn't have nibbles out of her cheeks. And they can start having the pressure of teeth breaking through at 3 months but you might not see a tooth for a while!
she is quite adorable. As said above, they can start feeling the pressure of the teeth coming in, but it takes awhile. It's also a developmental step from 3-6 months to start using their hands, so that's another thing she's working on. My second got his first tooth at 3 months and then he just kept getting teeth every month after that. Not the funnest thing in the world!
I love her so much! Can't wait to smooch those cheeks!
Post a Comment