Sunday, February 12, 2012

Apology

I am sorry if I have ever offended you with something I wrote on my blog. I can say some really dumb things sometimes.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Not sure who you may have offended....but I say it's your blog, that means you get to write whatever YOU want! ;)

Carlie said...

I have not been offended! Unless you count wanting to see more pics of cute little Anna on your blog...haha! I hope everything is okay though. =)

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

WHAT!!!! Are you kidding??? Want to see more pics of you guys though :)

The Averys said...

??? I guess there was that one time when you said you liked eating grilled ham and cheese with jam and who knows whatever else you put on that thing. Can't tempt me to even try a sandwich like that, Em. Miss you tons girl!

JenBerger said...

About time you apologized! I've been holding a secret grudge :)