so here it is all in one shot.
The picture is a few days late, but here is Anna at 7 months old:
She is the most curious little munchkin I have ever known or heard of. She wants to grab anything and everything she sees. And, of course, what she wants most is exactly what she can't have. She will have dozens of baby toys in front of her, but all she wants is Rambo's disgusting chew toy.
Anna and Rambo are best buddies. She thinks everything he does is hilarious, which is probably the only reason we haven't thrown him in the dumpster. (He is the destroyer of all things good and holy). She loves to see him go crazy and run in circles around the house. I am glad it amuses someone.
Rambo is a trooper and puts up with her pulling on his ears, tail and limbs. I guess he deserves at least a little bit of respect for that.
My bff's birthday celebration for the month was three-fold: Thursday night we had a special birthday dinner (the world's best homemade enchiladas) made by her wonderful mom.
Then, on Friday night we had a Pre-Breaking Dawn party to watch Eclipse and make our shirts to wear to the theater.
As you can see, Mary and I went a little overboard. We just need someone to pay us to plan parties. We need to get it out of our system.
And finally, on Saturday night we had a birthday feast at Maggiano's.
And they were incredibly thoughtful to order me a giant piece of sinful chocolate cake since I couldn't eat the tiramisu. And I look incredibly attractive as I devour my first bite.
As if we hadn't had enough fun for Mary's birthday extravaganza, we partied hard the next weekend for Russ's birthday.
I acknowledge the fact that I may be the world's worst wife, because to celebrate Russ's 28th's birthday, I made him stay home with Anna so that I could be the very first to see Breaking Dawn the day it came out.
We were hoping to go the midnight showing, but fortunately the theater near us had a special 8:00 PM showing the night before it opened, so we were able to avoid waiting in long lines and looking like zombies the next day.
Here we are sporting the matching shirts we made. I think they turned out great!
Don't worry, we had a small family celebration earlier that day:
As always, Anna claimed all paper involved in said celebration.
We were going to go out to eat (pizza, of course) and to a movie for a "real" celebration on Saturday but, unfortunately, Anna had a fever and a wicked case of the grumps all day and we didn't feel good leaving her with a babysitter, so we postponed and our bffs brought over Krispy Kremes to cheer us up.
Check us out: matching hats, shirts and even matching necklaces.
We were sad that we weren't able to go "home" for Thanksgiving, but we were happy to spend Thanksgiving with our only family here in Texas - my cousin Janet and her husband, as well as her brother-in-law and nephew.
Russ amused himself after dinner by pulling Anna's pants up to her armpits
The only lame picture I took of the 3 of us:
And some pictures of the wee one...
Eating Reeses and playing video games with daddy.

























7 comments:
Love it! That baby is the cutest thing EVER! Love the way she is into that puppy.
We took a trip up to Seattle, saw Davy and Jenn. And went to the Forks. It seriously looked like a where wolf could jump out of the dense forest ! And was not even aware that we had rain forest up there! Was beautiful.
Ha and i have not read, or watched any twilight stuff...!
Thanks for posting your blog. Enjoyed it!
Enjoy the holidays!
It's a wonderful update! You look really great.
beautiful family! looks like you had so much fun, and anna is c-u-t-e! omigosh, she is so smiley and i love it!
she is the cutest baby! Looks like life is great! Miss ya!
She is so stinkin' cute! And very entertaining to sit by at church. Sounds like you two had a great November. I am glad I was able to go to the movie with you all!
What a fun update! And what a darling little girl! I'm about on the same once a month blog update, which is never enough for the family, but about all I can seem to blog! Hope you have a fun holiday!
Anna is getting SO big I can't even believe it! Can't wait to see you in about a week!
Post a Comment