At work I am known as "the messy one."
Yesterday at work I made the biggest mess ever.
If I could choose one thing in our lab that would make the biggest mess it would be the bottle of dark red food coloring.
I was making red frosting and I made sure to shake the bottle of red dye before using my squeezy thing (pipette) to add the dye to the frosting.
Unfortunately I didn't fully twist the cap on completely last time I used it. In fact, I didn't even twist it on at all. I just placed the cap on top of the bottle.
You can imagine what a mess I made when I violently shook this bottle of red dye. Needless to say I spent a significant amount of time cleaning up red dye from nearly everything we have in the lab. For some reason red dye spreads like cancer and no matter how many times I scrubbed, red residue remained.
Picture coming soon.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
it seems to be a general rule-- where there is red dye, it will spill everywhere.
your sister-in-law's apartment is in the perfect place! if she's selling, i'm pretty sure i'll buy. as long as her roommate is cool and not 18 :) i'm seriously interested... give me her number or have her call me! 801-592-7761
Post a Comment