Friday, December 5, 2008

girl date

Yesterday was my sis's b-day so I skipped classes and made the long and treacherous journey home to Ogden to spend some time with her and my momma.

We saw Twilight (finally!!...i loved it. it exceeded all my expectations. enough said.) We ate dinner at El Matador (family tradition. only the best Mexican restaurant in downtown Ogden). I played with the cutest baby in the world. He is getting old enough to remember who I am and actually like me! We went shopping. My sis dyed my hair (why am I so good to her on her birthday?) She's lucky to have me as a sister. I wish every day could be like this. It was pure bliss.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I LOVE El Matador! It is highly delicious Mexican eats.

The Averys said...

Show me what your hair looks like now. Is it dark again?

Artist Rob said...

ha really? tell russ that the soundtrack for that girly flick is way good, paramore, muse, and radiohead...
nards