If you had a $100 gift card to spend at Sephora, what would you buy???
Help a girl out.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You need to get the balm shelter tinted moisturizer. It is absolutely amazing. I dont use any foundation or powder, only the the tinted moisturizer and it is amazing, it blends in perfectly with my skin leaving it moisturized all day- plus it has SPF 18. I also love the benefit rose colored tint. You can use it as blush or lipstick- once again very natural and it smells like roses.
okay, so i made some recent purchases there, and I LOVE:
their eyeshadow primer potion (urban decay is the brand, i think?) bare escentuals (bare minerals) make up sets - i got "renegade chic" and it came with several brushes, eye shadows, and blush. i love it!
i also got my clairisonic brush from them - it was pricey, but totally worth it!
oh, something else you might want to do is go to their sales and see what cool stuff they have on sale so you can get more for your dollar. that's where i found the renegade chic makeup set.
last thing - i got the bare escentuals buxom mascara and LOVE it - it makes my lashes look awesome and full.
I would give it away to a friend...i won't mention any names. haha. So yes we need to hang out when we get back. We won't be back to Provo til August. No luck in the baby department..we tried and I miscarried last month. But practice makes perfect..so hopefully someday!
4 comments:
You need to get the balm shelter tinted moisturizer. It is absolutely amazing. I dont use any foundation or powder, only the the tinted moisturizer and it is amazing, it blends in perfectly with my skin leaving it moisturized all day- plus it has SPF 18. I also love the benefit rose colored tint. You can use it as blush or lipstick- once again very natural and it smells like roses.
AHHHH! you're so lucky! I LOVE sephora!
okay, so i made some recent purchases there, and I LOVE:
their eyeshadow primer potion (urban decay is the brand, i think?)
bare escentuals (bare minerals) make up sets - i got "renegade chic" and it came with several brushes, eye shadows, and blush. i love it!
i also got my clairisonic brush from them - it was pricey, but totally worth it!
oh, something else you might want to do is go to their sales and see what cool stuff they have on sale so you can get more for your dollar. that's where i found the renegade chic makeup set.
last thing - i got the bare escentuals buxom mascara and LOVE it - it makes my lashes look awesome and full.
hope that helps!
I would give it away to a friend...i won't mention any names. haha. So yes we need to hang out when we get back. We won't be back to Provo til August. No luck in the baby department..we tried and I miscarried last month. But practice makes perfect..so hopefully someday!
Emily... you should get the Dior Show mascara... it's fantastic!! And their brushes are great too!
Post a Comment