Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Christmas-time Updates

On the Monday before Christmas our good friends Madison and Mike invited us to a Christmas FHE/cookie-decorating party. I love me some good cookie decorating, too bad I can't do it for a living! I used to make a measly $515/hr decorating cookies in high school. Those were the days.

Russ was unhappy with his decorating skills.
But Addy was obviously pleased with hers.
There are Mads and Mike in the window reflection!!
The next day my mom, sister and I did some MAJOR shopping and took some tired kids to the mall to see Santa.

We decorated gingerbread houses the next day, but my mom hasn't sent me the pictures...so, pictures to come!

On Christmas Eve we celebrated with extended family on my mom's side.
We played games and ate yummy food at the Vance's house.

I defeated Russ at Jenga...
We played Buzz Words, my favorite new game...
Did some lounging around...
and took about 50 pictures of Avery in her Santa dress.
Later that night at the Myers house we kept up our tradition of opening all our presents from each other on Christmas Eve...

First we have to sort and arrange the packages.
Then we take turns opening one by one.
Carter took a turn after each person because he had about 5 times
the amount of presents everyone else had.

Russ was so surprised and excited to get a bottle of J-Dawg's secret sauce.
Don't know what a J-Dawg is? Go to Provo, try one, and become obsessed.
We saw this book on Amazon for $6 and ordered it for my dad
becuase my dad is known for saying A LOT of stuff.
The book turned out to be quite edgy, but it was funny nevertheless.

No comments: