Monday, July 11, 2011

lazy sunday

my sweet nappers.  i wish i could have joined them, but i can't nap :(
Sunday used to be the day that we would go to the dog park for several hours and let Rambo run around to release all of his puppy energy.  But do you know what would happen if we did that now that it is summer?  We would melt.  Or burn to a crisp.  Even my eyeballs sweat when I go outside. 

I feel terrible that poor Ramby doesn't get to go on walks or play with his doggy friends anymore, and I feel even more terrible for myself because the energy he doesn't run off at the dog park or on walks he burns off by terrorizing everyone and everything in our apartment. 

I finally got him to stop eating Anna's bibs, burp cloths, and binkys by eliminating his hiding spot, but now he has nothing to do but whine to go outside all day long.  Sigh.  Cooler weather just can't come soon enough.   

1 comment:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I love Anna's outfit in your 4 month post! She is getting so big and is just so dang cute!! Happy Anniversary too!