I have the best job in the whole world. I babysit the the most adorable, hilarious girls on the planet. And the great thing is that they are 10 and 13 years old, so really I am just paid to be their friend and drive them around. No changing of diapers or wiping of snotty noses involved.
In other words: BEST. JOB. EVER.
In other words: BEST. JOB. EVER.
***Just to clarify - although I like to tease them and tell them that i am only their friend because I am paid to be, if I were asked to keep babysitting them without pay, I would say "ABSOLUTELY"! Just don't tell their parents!!
And now that I have my OWN baby, I get paid to sit back and relax while the girls play with and entertain her.
I feel terrible accepting money for this kind of thing, but someone's got to do it.
I feel terrible accepting money for this kind of thing, but someone's got to do it.
Recently the girls wanted to make sure that they were Anna's first official and literal baby "sitters."
Some pictorial proof of said baby "sitting":
If you are curious to see what this babysitting would look like, it involves playing dress-up and feeding the baby chocolate....
Maybe I'd better stick to the babysitting around here, and leave the girls up to the entertaining.
















2 comments:
So funny! Those girls are adorable...all three of them!
haha that is way funny! Those are cute girls!
Post a Comment