Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More future boyfriend material


Last night I babysat my friend Lisa's little boy Kaison, who is only 2 weeks older than Anna.  
It was so much fun to see them interact with each other!

I think it may have been love at first sight...



 

Anna was pretty smooth and made the first move...  
--she learned that from her momma ;)


Kaison reciprocated... 


And then went in for a slobbery kiss...

And.......MISSED!  Oh well!  Anna has vomit breath anyways.

"Yuck mom!  He tried to kiss me!!!"

And...YEP...Kaison was super glad that he missed, he didn't want a mouthful of this yumminess...


 And he was tired anyways. 

 And who wants to kiss a girl who only likes you for your binky?

 Oh well, I guess we'll just be friends!!

2 comments:

The Averys said...

Anna is such a cutie. Spit up and all. Don't worry. I won't show these pics to Jess.

Unknown said...

How fun! love the pictures story line!! I can't wait until she's 16 and you are doing the same thing! :)