Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Outside

 Since I refuse to post pictures of the inside of my house until I finish a few more of my "projects", here are some pictures of the outside.

Anna loves swinging in her new swing ... maybe my favorite craigslist find.  And now that the weather is cooling down (except for today...100?  Seriously?) we spend lots of time swinging in our awesome backyard and going on walks.




We had to hang her swing from the car port because the tree is too high. 


Our landlords live next door and they are very into gardening, so they take care of our yard and garden for us,  and I don't have to lift a finger.  And it is the best looking yard on the block, next to theirs.  It might have something to do with the fact that we are the only ones that actually water our lawn...but it is also because they take great care of it. 

In our back yard we have a huge raised garden area with all sorts of plants, flowers and herbs...I was so excited when they told me I could pick and use whatever I want!!!  There is nothing better than fresh basil or rosemary when cooking pasta, or some pretty fresh flowers to liven up the indoors.  And for FREE!

Check out all that basil!  YUM!


Pictures of the inside coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Jessica and Reece said...

Can I just say that I am beyond jealous of your amazing yard???!!! I want to swing on that swing.