Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September Pics of the Googley Bear

I went to a kickboxing class for the first time yesterday and it was UH-MAZING.  But this morning when I woke up I could barely walk...would it be inappropriate to say that I may be asking the husband for a bum massage later tonight?  OOPS, too late!  I hope that if I go to this class often enough my bum will start to look like J. Lo's.  Isn't "bum" a fun word to say??  Bum.

And now the reason for this post...I just thought I'd share some pics of the little jelly bean from the past month or so for all y'all's viewing pleasure.  As I was looking through these pics I noticed that all of the cute outfits were gifts from people...Thanks to everyone for making my baby the cutest girl on the planet!

Hanging out with Ramby.  Rambo only likes her because she tastes like vomit 24/7.  


 Thank you Carly for this girly, ruffly, purple-y outfit!


This is how Anna likes to sleep...usually her head is smooshed right into the corner.  And check out that little bit of dark mullet hair she's still got. 



Thank you Jessica for this sweet pink onesie dress, its one of our faves!!  Russ loves it because he hates when she wears dresses without a diaper cover, and this one has one built in!


Anna doesn't quite love her Jenny Jump Up yet...(its one of my many craigslist finds)  I'm thinking that she will figure out what to do with it pretty soon, otherwise I will let Rambo try it out.  I might just do that anyway to get a picture, it would be hilarious!  Plus Russ is running out of creative and amusing ways to torture him.


My mom got her this adorable outfit to match my sister's little girl, Avery... once again, we LOVE matching outfits!  I can't wait to have another girl, we will have all sorts of expensive fun!





One day Anna kept looking back and grabbing Russ's chin, it was incredibly sweet!!  She loves her daddy!



And here she is sporting her Jazz attire, we love the Utah Jazz!!!  Thanks to Amy and Kami Cox for the outfit!  This is one spoiled little girl!




Russ looks like he is tooting in this pic!!  That is the face he makes.  He will kill me for writing this!  But look at that cute baby we made together, hopefully he'll be able to forgive me after remembering that I did 99% of the work to create her. 


2 comments:

Cox Family said...

She is the CUTEST stinking baby!!!!!! I want to have her:) Were my kids as cute? Seriously, can't wait for Utah.

Carlie said...

She has the most darling outfits! So cute!